I am in love with Hungry Girl! I received two of her recipe books, and I have to say I am quite impressed.
Her pumpkin pie oatmeal is to die for!
2 T canned pumpkin
1 T sugar free maple syrup
1/4t pumpkin pie spice
2T Cool Whip Lite
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup vanilla soymilk fat free
1/4 Fiber One (original) cereal
Mix it all up, put it in the microwave and get to eating! Let me know how you like it. Sometimes it tends to be too much for me to eat…
Over at Men’s Health, you can find a special installment of Eat This Not That for the Super Bowl. I know I am a day late and a dollar short, but these foods are your typical “go to’s” for any get together.
So who is ready for a healthy dose of post-Super Bowl guilt (calorie free)? Here we go!
Lay’s Creamy Ranch
5 g fat (2.5 g saturated)
240 mg sodium
Worst Delivery Pizza
Papa John’s Personal Pan Meat Lovers Pizza (oh how I love you Papa Johns)
I love the garlic sauce!
50 g fat (19 g saturated fat, 1 g trans fat)
2,530 mg sodium
Worst Popcorn (this one makes me sad)
Smart Foods White Cheddar Popcorn
I eat this as my "healthy" snack!
10 g fat (2 g saturated)
290 mg sodium
Click here to read more and discover what your healthy alternatives are!
Here we go! Remember, click on the product name to get your sample!
Crest White Strips Seal (shine on!)
All You magazine (one free issue! read on!)
Rice Works Chips (one free bag coupon! Crunch on!)
Quaker True Delight (site now working)
I went over to Bakerella’s site today, and I just about fell off my chair! I mean this girl is talented, but she has out done herself. Check out her Wii Mii cupcakes:
She is giving away a Wii at her website. Click here to read the entry requirements (no baking required).
I love my corny titles, anyone else? Well, you may have guessed it but I bought me a blender and blended up one delicious smoothie this morning. So good I could feel Jamba Juice getting scared. I may just go into business!
At any rate, I haven’t felt too hungry these past couple mornings, and instead of barely eating a bowl of cereal, I decided to go the smoothie route after reading about Women’s Health Abs Diet Workout. Click here to discover more.
Here is the recipe for the Belly Busting Smoothie from Women’s Health:
1 scoop ice cream (I used low fat vanilla yogurt)
1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup low fat milk (I like it a bit tart so I added orange juice instead)
3 ice cubes (if your blender is like mine you may want to get a ziplock and pound your ice cubes a bit beforehand. The neighbors will love you)
Kick start your healthy 2009 with some freebies of the following:
- You get a free sample of their cranberry crunch. They also offer cinnamon crunch, raisin bran, honey clusters, and whole grain. You can also compare cereals to Total on their homepage.
- Steal a cookie from their cookie jar. You will receive one, dark chocolate, oatmeal cookie. The wait time is a bit long, but the cookie is delicious!
- Get three, free green teas including: meditative time, berry anti-oxidant, or mexican sweet chili.
- Select a free sample from their variety of loose leaf teas.
Hearts and Minds Peanut Butter
- Check out this peanut butter made from olive oil and omega-3. Just reading the reviews make my mouth water!
Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- Sample their new hint of lime popcorn!
- Give their no calorie, fiber added sweetners a whirl.
- Eating this granola will make it much easier for you to bare it all in your swimsuit this summer!
- All this talk about the great things fiber can do for your body, why not try a to-go Benefiber sample?
- I requested the water-soluble multi-vitamin for her.
Happy freebie hunting! Let me know what you think of your free samples!